Last Update: 2022, May 12
*covers the CalOPPA, CCPA, EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) No. 2016/679.
What is a cookie?
What are the use purpose of cookies?
Cookies are used to enable effectively switching between web pages, to facilitate the use of the Website, to follow your preferences to improve our offers, to enrich and improve the overall user experience.
Also, cookies may also be used to better customize our services in accordance with your interests and needs or to accelerate your future activities and experiences on the Website.
What are the types of cookies?
According to the Cookie Management:
- First Party Cookies: Refers to the cookies created by us and placed on the Website and which are under control.
- Third-Party Cookies: Cookies created and managed by third-party companies with which we cooperate are called third-party cookies.
According to the Cookie Storage Period:
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie that is only available when your browser is open and it is deleted when your browser is closed.
- Permanent Cookies: These are the types of cookies which are permanent till the expiration date after your browser is closed. Also, these can be used by the Website to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
According to the Intended Use:
- Necessary Cookies: They are required to be used to ensure the effective operation of the Website, to provide various services for you through the Website, and to perform some functions such as accessing secure areas.
- Performance Cookies: It aims to provide an enhanced and personalized experience to the user by saving user preferences such as language settings on the website.
- Analytical Cookies: They are used by web analytics tools to collect statistical information such as time spent on the Website, pages used, click information, time spent on a page, in order to analyze the use of websites and to perform more effective marketing activities.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about you and your interests and browsing habits. It ensures the implementation of functions such as preventing the repeating of the same advertisements, displaying advertisements properly, and in some cases displaying advertisements according to your interests.
The cookies assigned by the Website are only about your name, surname, email address, shipping address, billing address, payment information and age that are mandatory data and necessary for us to serve you better.
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data”, search for the Website’s name.
- Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the “Show cookies” button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the ‘’about:preferences’’ page.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy item.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
- After you Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- You may start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
This varies according to DHL fee policy.
After payment received for the order, we will ship the order in 2-3 days maximum. But due to the oversea shipping takes more time on custom clearance, it will take more time than domestic shipping. We appreciate your patience.
When order completed, we will send you tracking number information by email. You will also see the order tracking info at your Fakirsmods.com account page. If you did not receive tracking number in 6th day after payment, please contact our customer service.
We understand that you are eager to know your order real time status. You can track order status from your Fakirsmods.com account page, or you can check your email. We will update your order status on your account page at chinabuye.com. We also send your order status information to your email.
When we deliver the package to post office, we will send you tracking number. But it takes 1-3 days for post office to put the tracking number on the online website to track. So please wait 1-3 days to track it online. During new year holiday or other holidays, it shall take more time to track.
Yes, but we deliver to APO/FPO addresses by airmail.
Fakirsmods.com may decide to package your items separately due to weight, size concerns or some products out of stock. You can check from your order list which parts were sent separately.
First, please check your order list to make sure order was sent in one packing, if separately, please be patience for another one. If all packages have been delivered but you’re still missing an item, check the packing clearly for small item.
If you are unable to locate the item at last, please take a photo which show any labels of the packing and email us.
Although the possibility to have import taxes is near to zero, we strongly suggest that you’d better know your import policy before your purchase happens. Well you have to notice that some products may require special licenses or permits to import (such as high powered lasers). It is customers business to handle the products that are confiscated by the Customs in customers’ countries.
Airmail (or air mail) is mail that is transported by aircraft. It typically arrives more quickly than surface mail, and usually costs more to send. Airmail may be the only option for sending mail to some destinations, such as overseas etc.
Register Airmail is the mail which you can get the tracking number to track it on the website.